Dashboards & Visualizations

ITSI Glass table default view

_joe
Communicator

Hello everyone,

Hoping for some feedback. My goal is to make a certain glass table everyone's default view within ITSI. So far, the closest I have come to doing this is the following. This gives me the menu title, I can click on it and my table comes up, the problem is the default="true" tag is not being honored. 

Nav:
<!--Copyright (C) 2005-2019 Splunk Inc. All Rights Reserved.-->
<nav color="#474444">
<a href="/app/itsi/glass_table_editor_beta?savedGlassTableId=438a9a30-8406-11ea-9dad-f0d4e2e5510c" default="true" >My Insight</a>
<collection label="Service Analyzer">
<view name="homeview"/>
<view name="saved_homepage_lister"/>
</collection>

I did find this answer: https://community.splunk.com/t5/Archive/how-to-set-href-xxx-as-the-default-dashboard/td-p/271923  (his workarounds do not work for me) but it is very old so I was hoping there were more options available at his point.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...