Dashboards & Visualizations

ITSI Glass table default view

_joe
Communicator

Hello everyone,

Hoping for some feedback. My goal is to make a certain glass table everyone's default view within ITSI. So far, the closest I have come to doing this is the following. This gives me the menu title, I can click on it and my table comes up, the problem is the default="true" tag is not being honored. 

Nav:
<!--Copyright (C) 2005-2019 Splunk Inc. All Rights Reserved.-->
<nav color="#474444">
<a href="/app/itsi/glass_table_editor_beta?savedGlassTableId=438a9a30-8406-11ea-9dad-f0d4e2e5510c" default="true" >My Insight</a>
<collection label="Service Analyzer">
<view name="homeview"/>
<view name="saved_homepage_lister"/>
</collection>

I did find this answer: https://community.splunk.com/t5/Archive/how-to-set-href-xxx-as-the-default-dashboard/td-p/271923  (his workarounds do not work for me) but it is very old so I was hoping there were more options available at his point.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...