Dashboards & Visualizations

How to show the multiple trend lines for the job

aditsss
Motivator

Hi Everyone,

I have the below query:

|inputlookup JOB_MDJX_CS_STATS_2_E3.csv|join type=outer JOBFLOW_ID [ inputlookup JOB_MDJX_CS_MASTER_E3.csv ]|where Environment="E3"|eval Run_date1="20".RUNDATE2|eval Run_Date=strptime(Run_date1,"%Y%m%d")
|eval nowdate=relative_time(now(), "-2d@d")|fieldformat nowdate=strftime(nowdate,"%d/%b/%Y")
|fieldformat Run_Date=strftime(Run_Date,"%d/%b/%Y")|where Run_Date==nowdate|stats sum(JOB_EXEC_TIME) as TotalExecTime by JOBFLOW_NAME |eval TotalExecTime=round(TotalExecTime,2)

I am getting result like below

JOBFLOW NAME                                            TotalExecutionTime

MA_005AO_GPCC_Inq_01_MC               1133.00

COMM_090AI_Market_Preference_TF  956.00

I am displaying it as a trend. Attached the screenshot for the same:

Currently it is showing as one JobFlowName and its total execution time then second JobFowName and its  total execution time.

I want to show multiple trends in that panel. Like this job "MA_005AO_GPCC_Inq_01_MC " I want to show the complete trend for this with Date on X axis.

Similarly for second Job.

Can someone please guide me on this.

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...