Dashboards & Visualizations

How to reset sorting when using column header to sort table in dashboard

iancorrea
Path Finder

alt text

How to reset sorting when using column header to sort table in dashboard?? I have a dashboard with submit button. When I sort the table on my first search and run another search, the new search acquire the sorting on my last search. Is there any way to fix this? Thank you. P.S: Im using sort command in my search query on my dashboard and it doesn't fix the second search.

Edit: I uploaded sample table. When I sort Item Code (Descending) on the dashboard on my first run and then run another search on the same dashboard (using different time range) and click "submit' button, the Item Code on the second search still has descending order.

0 Karma

renjith_nair
Legend

@iancorrea ,

Are those searches using same fieldnames? Would it be possible to share the search ? Please mask sensitive data if there are any ?

Happy Splunking!
0 Karma

iancorrea
Path Finder

Hi, I edited the question for more details. Thank you so much 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...