Dashboards & Visualizations

How to remove dashboard schedule error "Bailing out of Integrated PDF Generation"?

prakash007
Builder

I have a user who scheduled a dashboard delivery at a specific time in a day, meanwhile he cloned the same dashboard with a clone at the end.

He eventually deleted the cloned dashboard, but we're still getting the dashboard generation ERROR to look at python.log. We haven't found any valuable information in python.log.

*An error occurred while generating the PDF. Please see python.log for
details.*

index=_internal sourcetype="pdfgen*"

2017-02-23 06:00:02,667 -0600 ERROR  pdfgen_utils:485 - Bailing out of Integrated PDF Generation. Exception raised while preparing to render "Untitled" to PDF. [HTTP 404] https://127.0.0.1:8089/servicesNS/robert/apm_network_app/data/ui/views/perf_daily_checks_clone; [{'type': 'ERROR', 'text': 'Could not find object id=perf_daily_checks_clone', 'code': None}]

How do i get rid of this schedule error??

seilemor
Engager

I have the same issue. Is their a solution for this problem!?

0 Karma

prianticoy
Explorer

I have the same issue, any tip for solve this?

2017-07-18 08:00:16,033 -0400 ERROR sendemail:1078 - An error occurred while generating a PDF: Failed to fetch PDF (status = 400): Unable to render PDF.

• Bailing out of Integrated PDF Generation. Exception raised while preparing to render "Untitled" to PDF. [HTTP 404] [{'text': 'Could not find object id=reporte_quincenal_super_educ', 'type': 'ERROR', 'code': None}]

0 Karma

koumei
Loves-to-Learn

I came across the same error today. Does anyone know how to solve this?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...