Dashboards & Visualizations

How to pass parms from one and use in another dashboard studio dashboard?

RDumbeck
Explorer

Splunk Enterprise on Prem 8.2.6 Linux

I understand Dashboard studio, at least on 8.2.6, is very limited in the drilldown area but there must be a way to pass the earliest and latest time from one Dashboard Studio Dashboard to another. 

I have my first level dashboard passing the earliest/latest in the URL (I have tried with and without "😞

https://10.178.1.121:8000/en-US/app/filetracker/ds_begin_clone/edit?earliest="2022-12-07T18:00:...

I cannot seem to figure out how to set the global time picker on the dashboard.  I this possible?

Up to now, I have been using Classic because I can generate links in my alerts to take staff directly to the data they need to troubleshoot, but so far only in another classic dashboard. I can provide a much better explanation of the problem in Dashboard Studio.

How can I pass parms from one and use in another dashboard studio dashboard?

Labels (4)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Observability Highlights | January 2023 Newsletter

January 2023New Product Releases Splunk Network Explorer for Infrastructure MonitoringSplunk unveils Network ...

Security Highlights | January 2023 Newsletter

January 2023 Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) 3.7.0 ReleaseThe free Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) 3.7.0 app ...

Platform Highlights | January 2023 Newsletter

January 2023Peace on Earth and Peace of Mind With Business ResilienceAll organizations can start the new year ...