Dashboards & Visualizations

How to modify the Between dates default values under Date Range menu in the time range picker?

srinathd
Contributor

Hi,

How to modify the Between dates default values under Date Range menu in the time range picker?
Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Karma

NOUMSSI
Builder

I realized that I can modified the dates default values under “presets”, “relative time” by modified their stanzas in time.conf file. But there is no way to modify the dates default values under “Rate Range”. Furthermore, the format of date is calendar. It means that we should also choose one day in the calendar. So the span between two date will be at least a multiple of 24 hours.

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

It does seem like bug, it initially showing only one date input and shows 2nd one if you select again or change the selection from 'Between' to 'Since' /'Before'

0 Karma

srinathd
Contributor

If i select Between option, and selecting latest time as 12-nov-2014, it is got replaced with 13-nov-2014 in the search query. Because the default time for the latest Time is 24:00:00. I want to modify this default time as 23:59:59. so that it will take 12-nov as latest time.

0 Karma

Jeff_Lightly_Sp
Communicator

When I first tried this, there was just the first date button visible. I selected a date, applied it, went out of the date range picker and went back in then the second date button was available. May be a bug but that worked for me.

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

How/what do you want to modify?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...