Dashboards & Visualizations

How to hide token which is in the row and panel and not in fieldset?

Mohsin123
Path Finder

Hi ,

I want to hide the queue dropdown which is inside the  row . How to do that ? could you please help ?

And sometimes i see when i select one value from Application two values come in Queue for the selection when only one is checked , another in buffer probably . Please help me select only one which is checked .

s1.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Karma

weidertc
Communicator

You would use the depends attribute equal to to a token that you would never set.

<input ... depends="$neverShow$">

If I understand your second request, as far as 2 selections, Splunk is a little flaky and sometimes keeps the old value when its options update.  I don't know what to do about this.  I think its a timing issue with the token parsing.  If I am misunderstanding, please clarify that issue.

0 Karma

Mohsin123
Path Finder

@weidertc thanks 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...