Dashboards & Visualizations

How to combine three panels with one above and two below?

dzyfer
Path Finder

Hi, how can I combine 3 panels of different types into 1, as per the configuration below?

dzyfer_0-1663058917570.png

The panel above is Single Value, bottom left is Pie Chart and bottom right is a Table. I need them as a singular panel, so that they can be adjusted and moved around easily. Can CSS be used to do this?

Thanks.

Labels (5)
0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Multiple vizualisations inside a single <panel> element are laid out horizontally for SV viz and vertically for other viz, so I don't think you can do that without CSS - not sure you can drag the table to the same line as the pie with CSS, but most things are possible if you know your CSS.

I have used multiple <row> elements do do this sort of thing as it's simple and you can tweak the CSS to remove row margins, to make those rows look more of a single unit.

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @dzyfer,

did you already tried to put the Single Value in the first row and the other two in the same following row?

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

dzyfer
Path Finder

Hi @gcusello ,

Yes, however, as I would be adding other panels to the same row, i would like these 3 panels to be fixed in this configuration, such that the two elements below will always combine to have the same width as the one above.

Thanks.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...