Dashboards & Visualizations

How to change the pathname of an APP?

rghosh8
Explorer

I am creating a Splunk app; called "AdeptDC." For its introductory page, I have used a framework from another app called, "bLeaf." Although I have made significant modification of the App, the header of the AdeptDC app is being shown as bleaf. Can you please advise me how to modify the header as well?

alt text

Tags (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

That's not the header persay but more like the the view name/dashboard name etc.

Looks like splunk 5.x and advanced XML not splunk-cloud as tagged.

http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/6.0/AdvancedDev/AdvancedIntro

You would change the bleaf.xml fileName to adeptdc.xml and update your nav.xml to point to the adeptdc view by default instead.

View solution in original post

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Did my answer solve it?

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

That's not the header persay but more like the the view name/dashboard name etc.

Looks like splunk 5.x and advanced XML not splunk-cloud as tagged.

http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/6.0/AdvancedDev/AdvancedIntro

You would change the bleaf.xml fileName to adeptdc.xml and update your nav.xml to point to the adeptdc view by default instead.

rghosh8
Explorer

Thank you for your reply. It worked. There was a mix-up in the spelling also. It seems like Splunk (like XML) is case-sensitive.

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Please click the "Mark as answer" link under my answer to help others find the solution if they have the same issue.

0 Karma

rghosh8
Explorer

OK, I accepted your answer. I'm a new kid on the block. Your guidance is appreciated.

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Anytime!! You can @jkat54 to summon me whenever needed 😉

0 Karma

rghosh8
Explorer

Sure, Thanks!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...