Dashboards & Visualizations

How to change the Splunk logo with any other logo using JavaScript or editing conf files?

mayurr98
Super Champion

I am new to Splunk. Can Someone give me a detailed explanation about how to change the Splunk logo using the *.conf file using terminal step by step?

0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Are you talking about the login screen or within the Splunk Web UI itself? Either way, you can't do it in a .conf file, that's not where it's stored.

To change it in Splunk Web, see this previous Answers posting.

To change it on the login screen, see this previous Answers posting.

Note that these are not supported changes and they will be overwritten on upgrade.

0 Karma

mayurr98
Super Champion

I am talking about after login in you see at the left top corner splunk> logo that I want to change.
I have searched alot but could not able to find the proper code to do the same.
Plus I do not want to change for particular app I want to do it for all apps everytime I change my app it should show the changedlogo only.

0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The first link I posted should answer your question, make the change in default. css.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...