Dashboards & Visualizations

How to change gauge color based on condition?

mnj1809
Path Finder

Hello,

I've following 4 gauges in a panel and I want to change the color only for "Category:4" gauge based on the below values/threshold of "Category:4" gauge.
Range            Color
0-79               Red
80-99            Yellow
100                Green

mnj1809_1-1667576054271.png

Note: I don't want to change the color of gauges "Category:1", "Category:2","Category:3" (These gauges have different condition/threshold for color)

Thanks for your help in advance.

@ITWhisperer @gcusello 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

mnj1809
Path Finder

Hello,

I've done it by myself. We've to use primarycolor and secondarycolor in the panel search.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

mnj1809
Path Finder

Hello,

I've done it by myself. We've to use primarycolor and secondarycolor in the panel search.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If the gauges are coded separately, then just select the 4th one in the dashboard editor and select Format->Color Ranges.

If the gauges are part of a trellis then they all must be the same.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...