How to change color of result?

chakuttha
Explorer

It possible if i would like to change color

High to Red
Medium to Yellow
Low to Green

chakuttha_0-1666783759798.png

If it possible to change color. Please help to recommend.

Best Regards,

CR

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

FrankVl
Ultra Champion

I think he just wants to give his 3 single value panels static colors, regardless of the value. I guess one way to do that is to be a bit creative with the color ranges (0 to max set to the desired color and min to 0 set to some other color).

Edit: only just noticed this is using trellis, so it is just 1 visualization and you can't set 3 different color ranges for the different trellis 'sub-panels'. So my idea won't work. On a dashboard you could still use my idea if you set it up as 3 separate panels, rather than 1 panel with 3 visualizations using trellis.

View solution in original post

chakuttha
Explorer

Hi @gcusello 

Thank you for your response.

but i would like to change color not define by data in range but i would like to define color by severity 

Example if search result have data in High severity i would like High show red color all data range.

chakuttha_0-1666786696279.png

Best Regards,

CR

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @chakuttha,

let me understand: you want to define color based on a different field than the one visualized in the Single Panel?

I'm not sure that's possible!

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

FrankVl
Ultra Champion

I think he just wants to give his 3 single value panels static colors, regardless of the value. I guess one way to do that is to be a bit creative with the color ranges (0 to max set to the desired color and min to 0 set to some other color).

Edit: only just noticed this is using trellis, so it is just 1 visualization and you can't set 3 different color ranges for the different trellis 'sub-panels'. So my idea won't work. On a dashboard you could still use my idea if you set it up as 3 separate panels, rather than 1 panel with 3 visualizations using trellis.

chakuttha
Explorer

Hi @FrankVl 

Very nice I have try following your recommend  and result showing as i want.

Thank you so much for your recommend.

chakuttha_0-1666794379388.png

Best Regards,

CR

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @chakuttha,

yes, you have to:

• go in Edit Mode of your dashboard,
  • then click in "Format Visualization,
  • than click on "Color and choose "Use Color",
  • and then define the color for each range.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...