Dashboards & Visualizations

How to add flashing or blinking in Trellis View?

maryamchar
Explorer

I have a single value trellis view where it shows the status of items up (Green) and down (Red). When the status is down (Red), i would like to get the trellis view to flash or blink. I added the html code below to my trellis view, however all statues green/red are flashing now. I would like the statuses or red items to flash only. Please let me know if there is a way to achieve this in Splunk dashboard. Thank You!

<panel depends="$alwaysHideCSSPanel$">
      <html>
        <style>
          @keyframes blink {
            100%,
            0% {
              opacity: 0.6;
            }
            60% {
              opacity: 0.9;
            } 
          }
          #singlevalue rect {
            animation: blink 0.8s infinite;
          }
        </style>
      </html>

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Try using a different panel id other than singlevalue as this is used by the dashboard code

<panel depends="$alwaysHideCSSPanel$">
      <html>
        <style>
          @keyframes blink {
            100%,
            0% {
              opacity: 0.6;
            }
            60% {
              opacity: 0.9;
            } 
          }
          #anythingotherthansinglevalue rect {
            animation: blink 0.8s infinite;
          }
        </style>
      </html>
0 Karma

maryamchar
Explorer

The issue is not the single id that was used in the dashboard. The code i have does work, however it flashes when the status of an item is green and when it's red. I want it to flash when it's red only. Please let me know if it's possible? 

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...