Dashboards & Visualizations

How do I Insert SVG via Google-Drive in choropleth map

ErikP1
Loves-to-Learn

Hi everyone,  I created a dashboard with the choroplethSVG function. However for my usecase I can not use the upload function for SVG's.  I have to use the link function for SVG's. 

I tried to use a link to google drive to insert the SVG data but the result is an error message.

"error was`TypeError: Failed to fetch`"

I often use links referring to PNG data in drive and it always works. I realized that a link to PNG leads to opening the PNG. A link referring to SVG in drive results in opening a new tab and downloading the data instead of opening it.  

Is there any way to make use of this function or does Splunk not yet support the link function for SVG.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...