Dashboards & Visualizations

How can I make a dashboard similar to ITSI? Is there one already?

oda
Communicator

I would like to make a dashboard close to ITSI.
(Especially Deep Dives !!!

Is there a visual APPS that is similar to this?
I think ITSI is very good.
This time it was over spec...

It will be helpful if you give me some hints.

0 Karma
1 Solution

larmesto
Path Finder

Unfortunately there not similar apps/addons to do this. You'll need to develop your own itsi-like dashboards from scratch. BUT
if you're looking for alerts behavior like ITSI you could try "Alert Manager" app:
Alert Manager is a free and CIM compatible app that allows you to manage alerts, assign operators, urgency, priority, impact and some other filters.

Hope this helps.
regards.

View solution in original post

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey @oda, if @larmesto solved your problem, please don't forget to accept an answer! You can upvote posts as well. (Karma points will be awarded for either action.) Happy Splunking!

0 Karma

oda
Communicator

There was a time lag and the reply was delayed.
Thank you for contacting!

0 Karma

larmesto
Path Finder

Unfortunately there not similar apps/addons to do this. You'll need to develop your own itsi-like dashboards from scratch. BUT
if you're looking for alerts behavior like ITSI you could try "Alert Manager" app:
Alert Manager is a free and CIM compatible app that allows you to manage alerts, assign operators, urgency, priority, impact and some other filters.

Hope this helps.
regards.

oda
Communicator

Thank you for your replay.
I want to make Especially Deep Dives.
It turned out to be difficult.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...