Dashboards & Visualizations

Hover on an image inside the number viz customization panel

Nadhiyaa
Path Finder

how to hover on an image to display a text over on it in a single value visualisation .

alt text

Below is the screenshot for my panel . I want to display text on hover the image .Please help

Tags (1)
0 Karma

msivill_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

If you are happy to play around with Scalable Vector Graphics and don't need to interactively (number appears with hover) then the Scalable Vector Graphics - Custom Visualization app might be something to consider.

0 Karma

diogofgm
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If you want to output just a number you don't need to to use a single value visualisation (unless you want to use trend, spark line, etc.). Instead just use html inside a panel with structure you need (e.g table, div with css) and build some searches that set tokens as results that you can after use within you html.

------------
Hope I was able to help you. If so, some karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

Nadhiyaa
Path Finder

i want to display a text only on hovering the image

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...