Dashboards & Visualizations

Home app: Apps panel style

sonny_monti
Path Finder

Dear Splunk comunity,

I attached a Image found on dev.splunk that shows a nice App panel with colors and a cool layout.
I searched on google and Splunk websites on how to change the apps panel layout but I could not find anything related.

Is this a Splunk interface option or should I customize the home app with a css?

Thank you

alt text

Tags (1)
0 Karma

diogofgm
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

That image shows the default home. You can change the order of the apps by dragging and dropping. The colors you see on the left side (by app) are based on each app selected color for its navigation menu bar. This can be changed on navigation xml per app basis.

More info on how to change an app's navigation menu and color:
http://dev.splunk.com/view/quickstart/SP-CAAAFDG

------------
Hope I was able to help you. If so, some karma would be appreciated.

diogofgm
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If the this post answered your question please accept it as an answer so it can be mark as such and help other in the future. Thanks

------------
Hope I was able to help you. If so, some karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...