Dashboards & Visualizations

Hiding Panels After Unhiding a New Panel

strehb18
Path Finder

Hello, 

In the past, I have used the checkbox method to hide panels after opening new ones. In this example, I would like to have a panel disappear after I click on the values in the panel. Currently, my next panel appears on the click, but the existing panel still exists. I'm wondering if there is any way to hide the panel that exists after i click on what I want to pass as the token. XML preferred. 

Labels (5)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can use the drilldown from the second panel to unset the token used to show the panel.

0 Karma

strehb18
Path Finder

My current efforts of <unset/> and <unset></> have not worked. Do you have an example of how to structure the token setup in the drilldown? 

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
    <panel id="panel" depends="$showpanel$">
      <table>
        <search>...</search>
        <option name="drilldown">row</option>
        <option name="refresh.display">progressbar</option>
        <drilldown>
          <unset token="showpanel"></unset>
        </drilldown>
      </table>
    </panel>
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...