Dashboards & Visualizations

Help with same color between Chart and Event Annotation

Menzoc

Hello All,

I try to get the same colors for the graphics and for the annotations, without success.
The differences in syntax between categoryColors and fieldsColors escape me.

Could you please help me?

<search> 
<query>index=main sourcetype=Oracle_Database $multiselect_token$ $asa_token$ EIRP &gt;-20|chart latest(EIRP) by _time,EQUIP</query> 
</search> 
<search type="annotation"> 
<query>index=main sourcetype=Oracle_Database (IS_CAL AND $asa_token$ AND $antenna_code$ ) | eval annotation_label = Calibrate | eval annotation_category = EQUIP</query> 
</search> 
<option name="charting.annotation.categoryColors">{"#53a051","#0877a6","#f8be34","#f1813f","#dc4e41","#62b3b2","#294e70"}</option> 
<option name="charting.fieldColors">{53A051,0877A6,F8BE34,F1813F,DC4E41,62B3B2,294E70}</option> 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...