Dashboards & Visualizations

Embedding a different splunk app into a panel iframe when the source app uses javascript

mjones414
Contributor

I'm trying to use a link list dropdown to fill in URL's of specific csv files from the splunk lookup editor app into a dashboard panel.  I've followed the instructions to re-enable iframes in splunk 8.0x+ and the frame itself forms, but its stuck saying "loading"  After doing some web browser debugging, it appears this is because the lookup editor app is calling javascript and there is an HTML tag that sets class="no-js" but I'm not a very good HTML debugger and I can't tell if this is being done in the parent apps css or in the child apps css.  I think however, if I could get the iframe to support the javascript I should be in good shape.  Its all the same splunk instance, but I haven't had any luck yet.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Labels (4)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...