Dashboards & Visualizations

Editing dashboard graphs and tables

joeskull94

I am looking to have the whole row of my dashboard pivot table to be the coloured the whole way across, currently I have it set up that if a certain value is displayed in one column it turns green but I want the whole row to be green (>1 is green and <1 it goes red. What would I need to add to the code/script? The dashboard panel code is as follows:

| pivot APDM_TestStepResults TestStepResult count(TestStepResult) AS "Count of TestStepResult" SPLITROW testTime AS testTime SPLITROW shortVIN AS shortVIN SPLITROW vehicleType AS vehicleType SPLITROW series AS series SPLITROW engineSeries AS engineSeries SPLITROW errorCount AS errorCount SPLITROW testStepResult AS testStepResult SPLITROW testStepName AS testStepName SPLITROW testDuration AS testDuration SPLITROW complete AS complete FILTER werk is w34 FILTER testStand is "A01" FILTER testTime is "" FILTER shortVIN is "" FILTER vehicleType is "" FILTER engineSeries is "" FILTER pruefumfangName is FLS FILTER testStepResult is "" FILTER testStepName is "*F5x_send_VIN_to_ABS" FILTER testDuration = "" FILTER complete is "" SORT 100 werk ROWSUMMARY 0 COLSUMMARY 0 NUMCOLS 0 SHOWOTHER 1 |eval Zeit=strftime(lastTime,"%d.%m.%Y %H:%M") |sort 10 -testTime

Secondly in my graph I would like the columns to be in order of latest to oldest. I am looking to display the latest 10 items and i want them in order from left to right. Also I would like the columns to change colour based on the y axis time value (red if >150, green if less). Again what would I need to add to my dashboard code below:

| pivot APDM_TestStepResults TestStepResult max(testDuration) AS "Max of testDuration" SPLITROW shortVIN AS shortVIN FILTER werk is w34 FILTER pruefumfangName is FLS FILTER shortVIN is "" FILTER testDuration = "" FILTER testStand is "ROLLA01" sort 10 shortVIN ROWSUMMARY 0 COLSUMMARY 0 NUMCOLS 0 SHOWOTHER

Thanks in advance !

Tags (1)
0 Karma

ololdach
Builder

The best solution for you is a little advanced as it involves custom CSS styles and some Javascript. A great example including sources is in the "Splunk Dashboard Examples" App that you can find on splunkbase: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1603/

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...