Dashboards & Visualizations

Drilldown options only include link to url

vvicky72

New to splunk (on cloud). I have a pie chart and am trying to create a drill down that will set a token. But the only option I see is "Link to URL".  As per the documentation https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/SplunkCloud/latest/Viz/DrilldownIntro I should be seeing 4 options. Any idea?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

sravankaripe
Communicator

You may not have access to them  copy and paste xml to another app where you have access

like search and report or your team app

0 Karma

ragedsparrow
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

From what I can tell, you are using the new Dashboard Studio as your dashboard.  You will have to use the Classic Dashboards for more options.  The documentation you are linking references the otions available in Classic Dashboards, unfortunately.  (Link for creating dashboards and specifying the Classic vs Studio) 

For documentation around Dashboard Studio click here.

0 Karma

praphulla1
Path Finder

@ragedsparrow Does that mean we cannot have the drill-down options like we had in Classic dashboard ?

if yes... can you help me understand how it can be done ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...