Dashboards & Visualizations

Drilldown not opening in new tab

mscomms
Path Finder

Hi All, using the default drilldown the drilldown would open in a new tab as expected when I edited the drilldown to make the results more specific like this

<drilldown>
<condition field="community">
<set token="community_tok">$click.value$</set>
<eval token="drilldown.earliest">strptime($row._time$,"%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S")</eval>
<eval token="drilldown.latest">strptime($row._time$,"%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S") + $row._span$</eval>
<link target="_blank">search?q="index%3Dtelephony%20community%3d$community_tok$%20%7Ctimechart%20count%20by%20community&amp;earliest=$drilldown.earliest$&amp;latest=$drilldown.latest$"</link>
</condition>
</drilldown>

the drill down works as expected but it no longer opens in a new tab any ideas anyone?

I am using splunk enterprise 8.1.1

Labels (1)
0 Karma

mscomms
Path Finder

Update it looks like this is an edge issue it works fine in chrome

0 Karma

mscomms
Path Finder

The dashboard is loading fine it just isn't loading in a new tab

0 Karma

to4kawa
Ultra Champion

$row._time$ is epoch time, it can't do strptime.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...