Dashboards & Visualizations

Drilldown - link : can't add mvfield with "&" and "="

mclane1
Path Finder

Hello,
I have a fieldset input checkbox type with many value for token (mvfield).
I would like to link with another dashboard with same checkbox.
First value $myCheckBox$ is string like this : "(field=val1 OR field=val2...)"
The second value of $form.myCheckBox$ is mvfield like this : "val1,val2..."

I tried in many different ways

<drilldown target="_blank">
          <eval token="myCheckBox_link_token">mvjoin($form.myCheckBox$, "&amp;form.myCheckBox=")</eval>
          <set token="path" prefix="otherDashboard&#63;form.myCheckBox&#61;">$myCheckBox_link_token$</set>
          <link>
          <![CDATA[$path$]]>
          </link>
    </drilldown>

=> secureHTTP://mySplunk:port/fr-FR/app/MyApp/otherDashboard %3F form.myCheckBox %3D val1 %26 form.myCheckBox %3D val2

other test :

<eval token="myCheckBox_link_token">mvjoin($form.myCheckBox$, "&amp;form.myCheckBox=")</eval>
              <link>
                   <![CDATA[
otherDashboard?form.myCheckBox=$myCheckBox_link_token$&form.time_tok.earliest=$time_tok.earliest$&form.time_tok.latest=$time_tok.latest$
]]>     
              </link>
        </drilldown>

=>secureHTTP://mySplunk:port/fr-FR/app/MyApp/otherDashboard?form.myCheckBox=val1 %26 form.myCheckBox *%3D * val2&form.time_tok.earliest=-15m&form.time_tok.latest=now

Exemple ok:

<link>
      <![CDATA[otherDashboard?form.myCheckBox=val1&form.time_tok.earliest=$time_tok.earliest$&form.time_tok.latest=$time_tok.latest$]]>
      </link>
</drilldown>

If I have a token with "&" or "=", can not link with another dashboard, it is automatically replaced by the values ​​"% 26" or "% 3D".

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Register for .conf21 Now! Go Vegas or Go Virtual!

How will you .conf21? You decide! Go in-person in Las Vegas, 10/18-10/21, or go online with .conf21 Virtual, 10/19-10/20.