Dashboards & Visualizations

Dashboard or App for Business Intelligence and/or Marketing

upuc
Explorer

Hi,

I'm working for an Online-Shop and am looking for an App or Dashboard-SetUp (preferably free) to get statistics relevant for Marketing and Business Planning. Such as who bought what, when, after how many page views, ect.? It seems so ovious that something like this shuold exist, but I can't find what I'm looking for or even anything familiar. Help would be much appreciated.

Best regards

LaurenBacall1

If you are looking for an App or Dashboard-SetUp to get statistics relevant for Marketing and Business Planning. For this you can contact from any company who can easily fulfill your requirement. Because if any one suggest to manage your dashboard but you may facing lots of problem after implementing their suggestion in your business and also you may waste more time. You can also prefer many tool which are available in the market by using them you can manage your business but its not for long time. You can also create a page on Facebook and share your business images and important information on this page and also share your page on your timeline. By doing this you can increase likes count on your page and also engage more people who are interested in your business. You can see on your page if any activity are performed related to your business. Origin: http://www.buyfblikesreviews.com

0 Karma

jimodonald
Contributor

Every business has different requirements and different systems to analyze. That makes it a bit troublesome to have a drop-in app to give you exactly what you want.

If you have not yet taken the time to work through the Search Tutorial then I would highly recommend it. It does a great job of stepping a new user through the process of setting up Splunk, getting some data into Splunk (test data in this case), setting up some searches, reports, and dashboards with a focus on the business areas mentioned. It shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to work through the tutorial and get you started.

upuc
Explorer

You are right of cause. But I'm not looking for something to use right away but rather for ideas what to look for.

0 Karma

jimodonald
Contributor

If I'm understanding correctly, you're asking what business metrics would be relevant to show on a dashboard for your users?

0 Karma

upuc
Explorer

yes and no - we allready have dashboards, but I'm sure that more can be done with splunk and I want to take a look what this might be

0 Karma

jimodonald
Contributor

There are a lot of excellent apps in SplunkBase. Install some on a test splunk instance and find dashboards that are interesting then tear into how they were created.

One good place to start would be the Splunk Dashboard examples. (https://apps.splunk.com/app/1603/).

0 Karma

MuS
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

there used to be a demo / sample app of a Harley Store with sample data and sample dashboards.....but I'm not able to find it anymore?!?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...