Dashboards & Visualizations

Dashboard Studio - How can I change TimeStamp in Table Column Header?

madhav_dholakia
Contributor

Hello,

I am writing a search for a dashboard panel and it shows expected result when I use it as a search, but when added in Dashboard, the date time format is changed.

This search gets all the requesters with more than 25 tickets created in the last 13 months.

index="tickets" host="TICKET_DATA"  source="D:\\Tickets_Data_Export.csv" "Department Name"="ABC" earliest=-14mon@mon
| sort 0 -_time
| foreach * [ eval newFieldName=replace("<<FIELD>>", "\s+", ""),  {newFieldName}='<<FIELD>>'  ] | fields - "* *", newFieldName
| eval TicketCategory=if(isnull(TicketCategory),"Non-Chargeable",TicketCategory)
| eval ID=substr(ID, len(ID)-5, 6) 
| dedup ID
| eval tempDt=strptime(CreatedDate, "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S") 
| eval YYMM=strftime(tempDt,"%Y-%m")
| where tempDt>=relative_time(now(),"-13mon@mon") and tempDt<=relative_time(now(),"@mon")
| chart count as Count over RequesterName by YYMM where Count in top13
| addtotals
| where Total>=25
| sort 0 -Total

Outpout when run on Search Screen vs Output when added as a panel in Dashboard Studio is attached here.

Column YYMM format is different in both cases - date time formatCan you please help how I can get the column names in YYYY-MM (and not full date n time format) in Dashboard Studio panel?

Column YYMM displays YYYY-MM correctly when I select "Parallel Coordinates" visulization, but this is something not fit for my use case.

Thank you.

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...