Dashboards & Visualizations

Dashboard Pagination Requirement: How can I show all page numbers for results instead of showing "next" or "previous" buttons?

abhayneilam
Contributor

Hi,

I have a dashboard and I can see that there are lots of data and at the bottom of the panel there are showing up 6 lines like :

1,2,3,4,5,6 <next>.

When I click the 6, then 6th page is showing up, but when I am clicking "next" after 6, it is showing up for 7th page and so on...... but 1 is going off, 2 is going off from the left side and I can see <prev>.

My requirement is : Is there any way so even If I click on the 7th page OR 8th page and so on, I can still see and click on any other page number as 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,... ? None of the line numbers should go away.

Please help !!

Tags (3)
0 Karma

fdi01
Motivator

hi. abhayneilam

it is quite normal that the paging process did you explain on your dashboard which has more than one page.
If you want to return to page 1 or 2 you click on the button prev comes down on page 1 or 2.
or you click on the button prev up to see the button 2 or 1 appear and click on the button 2 or 1 to go to page 2 or 1..

0 Karma

abhayneilam
Contributor

Hi Fdi01,

Thanks for your answer, but my question is little different . It is something like , If after loading a dashboard, it is showing 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and the moment you select 8 and then it should show up like :
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 . 1 should not go away and hidden.

Please help !!

0 Karma

abhayneilam
Contributor

Any answers ? ?

0 Karma

abhayneilam
Contributor

Can any splunker help me in this ? Any one !!

Cheers,

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...