Dashboards & Visualizations

Customizing charts in Splunk

fjp2485
Engager

Hi,

We have to customize some visualization in Splunk, e.g. to change width of column in a column chart or change number of decimal digits in pie chart. We know that Splunk uses Highcharts component inside and in a standalone Highcharts HTML file we are able to do the required modification in JavaScript code. But we cannot do the same in Splunk, because Highcharts is totally hidden inside it. The only part we need is the charts array of Highcharts.
Could you tell me how can I get it, please?

We are using Splunk Enterprise 7.2.3 and if I'm correct it uses Highcharts 4.0.4 (or 5.0.12 ?)

Thanks in advance,
fjp2485

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...