Hi

I have data like thisalt text

I want to dedup (group) uuid and create a price table in same row

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

acharlieh
Influencer

Depending on what exactly you are expecting, there are at least a couple of different ways you could accomplish this:

<base search> | stats list(price) as price list(market) as market by uuid

This one uses Multivalue functions to give you the pairs of price and market

<base search> | chart limit=0 latest(price) over uuid by market

This one would have a row per uuid, with the price for each market in different columns by using the chart function.

I used the following as a base search to simulate your data:

| makeresults count=6 | streamstats count | eval uuid=if(count<=3,"A","B"), market=case(count%3=1,"MarketA",count%3=2,"MarketB",1=1,"MarketC"), price=random()  

View solution in original post

acharlieh
Influencer

Depending on what exactly you are expecting, there are at least a couple of different ways you could accomplish this:

<base search> | stats list(price) as price list(market) as market by uuid

This one uses Multivalue functions to give you the pairs of price and market

<base search> | chart limit=0 latest(price) over uuid by market

This one would have a row per uuid, with the price for each market in different columns by using the chart function.

I used the following as a base search to simulate your data:

| makeresults count=6 | streamstats count | eval uuid=if(count<=3,"A","B"), market=case(count%3=1,"MarketA",count%3=2,"MarketB",1=1,"MarketC"), price=random()  

abdulvehhaba
Path Finder

| chart limit=0 latest(price) over uuid by market

solve my problem thx, but it show only uuid and price i cannot see date, time etc

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...