Dashboards & Visualizations

Create Hyperlink to a value returned in a dashboard.

Splunknoob1
Loves-to-Learn

Good Morning,

I have created a simple dashboard that returns information on specific errors.   The returned information are Time of event, Server, Sourcetype  and event.  I want to be able from the data returned, click on a value in the cell and it opens to that specific log information.  I feel like I am close but I am really new to Splunk.

index=OH sourcetype=Buckeyes = Server1 source = /usr/local/ESP/Agent/spool/CDCDEV/MAIN/* "Exception text ORA00001: unique constraint" OR "fatal segments" OR "Maximum 91" OR "ORA01017: invalid username/password; logon denied" OR "Caused by: com.nf.nexus.batchx.workflow.WorkflowException: Error!!! job with name" OR "Unable to locate work flow implementation for es.link.batchx.nfs.control.processtask.monitor.recover.WorkflowImpl" OR "SEC049: Invalid Logon Attempt|Incorrect Password." dedup host, source |fields - _serial, _bkt, _cd, _indextime, _si, _subsecond, splunk_server, tag::host, _sourcetype |fields + _time, _raw, host, source | convert timeformat="%m-%d-%Y %l:%M:%S %p" ctime(_time) | eval _time=(substr(_time, 0, 11) + substr(_raw, 0, 8)) | eval source=substr(source,40) | rename _raw AS "Event", source AS "ESP Job", _time AS "Time", host AS "Server"

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...