Dashboards & Visualizations

Could I pass tokens between navigation menus?

jiaqya
Builder

I have 2 custom navigation menus other than search and dashboards and both of these 2 custom navigations have different XML files with similar tokens.

So, if I select a value for a token/dropdown on 1st navigation menu option, and then if I click on 2nd navigation menu option, can that selected token value be passed to the 2nd navigation menu filter?

Is this possible? any workaround?

deepashri_123
Motivator

Hey@jiaqya,
Can you please explain your requirement in detail. Your requirement is not clear.

0 Karma

jiaqya
Builder

i have 2 navigation menus. each navigation menu has few dropdown tokens where i can select value. So if i select a token/dropdown in one of the navigation menu dashboard, and then when i click on the 2nd navigation menu , can i pass the token i selected from previous navigation menu ?

i could pass tokens between dashboards using the drilldown option. but is it possible with navigation menus ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...