Dashboards & Visualizations

Change hover highlight row table drilldown

DanielSp
Explorer

Hello,

I have a table with background blue, and letter white,  this table have a drilldown by row

When I move the mouse in the different rows, It appears with background-color: ECF8FF (attached example)

I have tried with different ways with <html><style> but I was able to fill with a border to the selected row, but I could not change color font, or background color (instead ECF8FF a green for example) of the selected row

I have tried many solutions but It didn't work

Could you help me, please?

Thanks a lot¡¡¡

Labels (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

OK you need to qualify the tr class as highlighted and you need to have row level drilldown.

tr.highlighted td
          {
            color: yellow !important;
            background-color: red !important;
          }

View solution in original post

DanielSp
Explorer

Thanks a lot, with that solution background doesn't work yet, and color of letter works, but only where appears the mouse, I add a new image attached to show It

Splunk_issue_after_change.png

 Any Idea?

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

OK you need to qualify the tr class as highlighted and you need to have row level drilldown.

tr.highlighted td
          {
          }

marceloalejandr
Path Finder

Greetings, 

I hope you all don't mind if I somewhat hijack this message with my question regarding drilldowns.   We have a requirement for a dashboard containing multiple lookup files.  We're able to reference one drilldown report.  How do we reference multiple (total 9) drilldown reports?  

Thanks advance for your help.

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You need something like this in your style block:

tr td:hover
          {
          }

You may want to qualify this with the id of the panel/table so it doesn't get applied to all tables.

DanielSp
Explorer

Replied below, thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...