Dashboards & Visualizations

Change hover highlight row table drilldown

DanielSp
Explorer

Hello,

I have a table with background blue, and letter white,  this table have a drilldown by row

When I move the mouse in the different rows, It appears with background-color: ECF8FF (attached example)

I have tried with different ways with <html><style> but I was able to fill with a border to the selected row, but I could not change color font, or background color (instead ECF8FF a green for example) of the selected row

I have tried many solutions but It didn't work

Could you help me, please?

Thanks a lot¡¡¡

Labels (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

OK you need to qualify the tr class as highlighted and you need to have row level drilldown.

tr.highlighted td
          {
            color: yellow !important;
            background-color: red !important;
          }

View solution in original post

DanielSp
Explorer

Thanks a lot, with that solution background doesn't work yet, and color of letter works, but only where appears the mouse, I add a new image attached to show It

Splunk_issue_after_change.png

 Any Idea?

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

OK you need to qualify the tr class as highlighted and you need to have row level drilldown.

tr.highlighted td
          {
          }

marceloalejandr
Path Finder

Greetings, 

I hope you all don't mind if I somewhat hijack this message with my question regarding drilldowns.   We have a requirement for a dashboard containing multiple lookup files.  We're able to reference one drilldown report.  How do we reference multiple (total 9) drilldown reports?  

Thanks advance for your help.

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You need something like this in your style block:

tr td:hover
          {
          }

You may want to qualify this with the id of the panel/table so it doesn't get applied to all tables.

DanielSp
Explorer

Replied below, thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...