Dashboards & Visualizations

Can we create a drilldown from the Bar chart each value to update the search log table based on the individual bar's?

ninja_panda
Engager

Hey Folks,

I am new to Dashboard Studio.

Can we create a drilldown from the Bar chart each value to update the search log table respectively based on the individual bar's selected.

Or 

Can we create this only using Classic Dashboard

Labels (3)
0 Karma

FelixLeh
Contributor

When clicking on the panel inside of the dashboard you can create a drilldown at the bottom of the side panel.

You can then make a drilldown to a different dashboard and send a token with it!
I haven't found an option to link directly to a search or report like in a classic dashboard though.

In your example you would create a dashboard drilldown to a dashboard with panels displaying details involving the data of the bar chart. You set the Token in the drilldown options like:

Token_Name = row.ROW_NAME.value

Then once you click on the bar chart in viewing mode you are sent to the other dashboard including the value of the bar/row name.

I hope this helps!

If this was helpful please consider awarding Karma. Thx!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...