Dashboards & Visualizations

Can I change a style of a drop-down button?

akanno
Communicator

Hi all.

I want to change a style of a drop-down button, so I am setting the CSS following.

css

.btn,.select2-container {
  background: #3498db;
}

But, the style of the drop-down button has changed to following.

alt text
In short, I want to change a style like "TimeRangePicker" in the above picture.

What is the selector I should set?
How do I change a style of the drop-down button?

0 Karma
1 Solution

anupjishnu
Path Finder

Yes you can....

Method 1: Modify application.css in $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/search/appserver/static

Method 2: Create your own app and have your app specific application.css which will override default CSS. This app specific CSS will reside in $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps//appserver/static

View solution in original post

anupjishnu
Path Finder

Yes you can....

Method 1: Modify application.css in $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/search/appserver/static

Method 2: Create your own app and have your app specific application.css which will override default CSS. This app specific CSS will reside in $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps//appserver/static

akanno
Communicator

anupjishnu,thank you for your reply.
my css is overridden by default css as you said.
so I add setting of 「!important」 to my css.
thank you very much!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...