Dashboards & Visualizations

Can I Remove The 'splunk>' Label From Embedded Reports

Lane

I have created 3 simple Splunk reports that I embed into a Confluence page using an iframe tag.  They render perfectly, but I noticed that each report has a 'splunk>' label at the bottom corner and I wish to remove that if possible.

I have searched the community in numerous ways and have not yet uncovered a solution.  Does one exist?

TIA

Labels (1)
0 Karma

JAvnaim
Explorer

Hey @Lane ,

I have this same problem/question. Did you ever figure it out?

~J

0 Karma

Lane

I have never discovered how to remove the logo/label from charts.  I haven't done any recent research though, so perhaps there's been updates in the community?

0 Karma

JAvnaim
Explorer

I've searched and have not found anything. I found how to remove the logo from the PDF reports, which does not apply to embedded reports though. I also think I could simply remove (or replace with a blank file) the actual logo on the server, but not sure that is the best approach either.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...