Dashboards & Visualizations

Bootstrap Library to create Custom Right Click in Dashbaord

amat
Explorer

I have a request to see if I can add a right click functionality to some of the dashboards. If right clicking on a table or row, a custom menu would pop up allowing us to link to other dashboards or search a URL, etc . In another question, I was referred to bootstrap library, but am not sure how to implement the actual syntax into the XML of the dashboard.

Tags (3)
0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@amat, while context menu through Bootstrap is possible, it would not be feasible approach for the drilldown use case as tokens from table would not be available until you do left click on the table cell. So, alternate approach would be to use Modal Popup of table cell left click which will use Tokens from the table. Please refer to one of my answers: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/699512/drilldown-submenu.html

alt text

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...