Community Blog
Get the latest updates on the Splunk Community, including member experiences, product education, events, and more!

Lights, Camera, Action! Our Community Volunteers Helped to Make .conf21 Magic Happen. ★彡

sensitive-thug
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Planning for .conf is a pretty big deal. There are a lot of moving parts. And, the sharpest focus is on the content, of course. For the very first time, this year we asked for volunteers from the Splunk community to help us review the sessions that were submitted. 104 people raised their hands and formed a team of Speaker Scorers, Content Reviewers, Quality Control, Moderators, and other duties as available, in addition to Splunk employees who were also on the case.

The process was invaluable for our track chairs and their selection committees. Each found the additional perspectives extremely helpful in putting the absolute best, most interesting, most compelling content forward.

Please join us in this massive moment of appreciation for all of the community and employee volunteers who participated…we cannot thank you enough! And to show our appreciation, we’re offering some well-deserved recognition here — and a special badge!

conf21-volunter-3in.jpg

With more than 100 folks putting their hand up, we wanted to shout out as many as we could here in the community. So, if we were able to find you, we tagged you in the comments below! If we missed you, just sound off in the comments, and we'll add an at-mention for you and badge you, too! Thank you all!

💚💕💙💛💖💜

— Michelle Schlachta, Community + Content at Splunk

cmerriman
Super Champion

First of all, I love the community team and everyone within the community! Awesome work everyone!!

Also, if there are badges being handed out for helping, could it be added to this user and not my cmerriman_splunk user? This is the one I use for community 🙂 Thanks 🙂 

sensitive-thug
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

You are all set @cmerriman 🎉

sensitive-thug
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Thank you - thank you - thank you to all who volunteered! This was an amazing effort and it's very much appreciated. HOORAY! 😅

sensitive-thug
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

If you have an account here on community and didn't get an @ just holla in the comments here!

javiergn
Super Champion

Hola!

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi at all

Present!

Ciao.

Giuseppe

sensitive-thug
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@javiergn you got it!

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...