Community Blog
Get the latest updates on the Splunk Community, including member experiences, product education, events, and more!

Humans That Splunk: Meet Puja Rani

sensitive-thug
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Get to know the humans who help improve Splunk through their unique experiences, relationships, and voice!

Puja Rani's excitement for Splunk not only helped to jumpstart a career as an IT Engineer but also led to leadership of one of the first Splunk User Groups in India, the Hyderabad User Group.

"Splunk is like an ocean, there is no end to the learning."

puja_blog.jpeg

Puja launched into her career in IT after graduating from college. At that time, she had been more of a casual Splunk user. As her interest and studying advanced, this path evolved into working as an admin. There were a lot of challenges along the journey, but she successfully pressed on. That was about three and a half years ago. Now, as a Splunk Admin & Developer, it's clear that staying strong through the learning process has proven to be more than worth it.

"Splunk User Groups provide a platform where people who are working with Splunk — and also new to Splunk — can learn, interact, connect and share their knowledge and ideas."

Puja discovered User Groups when a friend introduced her to the Splunk community. They decided to start their own group since there is such a high volume of enthusiasts in their region. That's how the Splunk Hyderabad User Group was born in December of 2019. The group now has 157 members and is still growing!

"I love being a part of this community. It is very important to me and has helped me in my personal growth."

The Splunk community experience is truly global, and Puja sees it as a place where "people across the world can connect, help, learn, share their knowledge and have fun."

Follow Splunk on Instagram to learn more about Puja and your fellow ‘Humans That Splunk’!

— Michelle Schlachta, Community + Content at Splunk

Subscribe to the Humans That Splunk label (while signed in) to learn about other community members who are super-passionate about Splunk, and get notified when new stories are published.

Tags (2)
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...