Community Blog
Get the latest updates on the Splunk Community, including member experiences, product education, events, and more!

Humans That Splunk: Meet Abhishek Shukla

sensitive-thug
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Get to know the humans who help improve Splunk through their unique experiences, relationships, and voice!

"Splunk has been my bread and butter since 2012."

Splunk Lead Developer Abhishek Shukla says that learning Splunk helped to advance his career in Information Security and Data Analytics. When Abhishek realized that Splunk had a dedicated community, he wanted to find a way to contribute and the Splunk User Groups platform became the avenue. He has been a leader of the Hyderabad User Group since 2019. 

Abhishek_cropped.jpeg

"Being part of the Splunk community expanded horizons for me so that I can help Splunkers connect with each other." 

When COVID-19 restrictions hit the globe, User Groups were forced to shift to a digital-only environment, but that actually helped the community to connect and help each other more. By the time .conf20 hit the virtual stage in October, Abhishek was excited to be able to attend his first .conf from the comfort of home, even in the absence of in-person experiences and (but, of course) Splunk swag! Some key .conf20 highlights he noted were: loving the way it was organized, the helpfulness of the Splunk4U sessions, learning about upcoming Splunk product features like Deep Learning Toolkit, Splunk Dashboards Beta, and ITSI. 

"Something that I find amazing about Splunk is its vast portfolio and how it has evolved from an 'operational Intelligence platform' to a 'Data-to-Everything' platform."

We couldn't agree with you more, Abhishek, and frankly couldn't have said it better ourselves 😁.

Check out the Careers Report to understand the data behind the success of people who choose Splunk as a career path

— Michelle Schlachta, Community + Content at Splunk

Subscribe to the Humans That Splunk label (while signed in) to learn about other community members who are super-passionate about Splunk, and get notified when new stories are published.

xoruhixo

Congratulation and Kudos Abhishek! 👏🙌

splunkdevabhi
Explorer

Thanks @xoruhixo 

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...