Community Blog
Get the latest updates on the Splunk Community, including member experiences, product education, events, and more!

Congrats, to Our First Splunk Love Members!

bjennewein
Retired

In December, we launched of "Splunk Love," a program to highlight YOUR achievements and success with Splunk in whatever ways interest you most. And we cannot believe that in just two short months nearly FIFTY of you have thrown your hands up! KUDOS! Brava!

Personally, I've had the great fortune of hopping on zooms with several of you, and getting to know you has been utterly inspiring. Your intelligence, passion, creativity, and achievement deserve to be celebrated, and I'm so glad this program will help us do just that. 

community-advocate-72 (1).pngToday, we want to recognize some of these members that engaged right away, sent us some of their stories, hopped on a zoom chat, and/or left us a review. You all are blazing the Splunk Love trail for sure! You should see your new Splunk Love badge appear on your profile soon, and we'll be publishing your stories soon after. To those of you still in the queue... we got you, and we're working quickly!

Early shout-outs to: @9192gks , @Jortegalcec , @Splunk_noobie , @The_Simko , @gauripkulkarni , and @nshaikh ! (There are several more, so if you didn't get your badge, look for an email from me!)

Jealous of that shiny new badge? Who wouldn't be! 😉  If you want to hop on the Splunk Love train, we'd love to learn all about you and snag you some spotlight! 

Stay awesome, Splunk Community!

- Bryan Jennewein, Sr. Director, Splunk Community

Tags (1)
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...