Career Resources
Post your Splunk jobs. Get career tips!

Splunk - current roles within the Bank of England

pbrinkman
Path Finder

Just wanted to make you all aware that there are currently 2 roles available within the Bank of England

Principle Engineer (Monitoring) - Closes 21/03/2022
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2940585146

Platform Engineering - Monitoring Engineer - Closes 15/03/2022
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2955787641

If you are interested, look at the links and follow the instructions if you want to apply.

• Position Title
    Principle Engineer (Monitoring)  & Platform Engineering - Monitoring Engineer
  • Rate or Compensation
    See links above for full details
  • W2/1099 (employee/contractor)
    Bank of England
  • Any remote options or flexibility, or state that there is none
    The Bank of England does offer flexible working 
  • A complete description of the role, duties, responsibilities, etc. 
    See links above for full details
0 Karma

eden60
Engager

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am excited about the opportunity to apply for the Splunk job role within the Bank of England, and I believe that my skills and experience make me an excellent fit for this position.

Firstly, I have extensive experience working with Splunk, having used it in various capacities in my previous roles. I have completed advance level Splunk training. I am highly skilled in the deployment, configuration, and management of Splunk, and have a deep understanding of its various features and functionalities. Moreover, I am well-versed in using Splunk to analyze large volumes of data, create dashboards, and generate reports that can help inform business decisions. 

Furthermore, my experience within the banking industry has given me a strong understanding of the specific challenges and requirements that organizations in this sector face. In my current role, I have gained valuable experience in dealing with the complexities of financial data and regulations, as well as the importance of maintaining a secure and compliant infrastructure. I am confident that this experience will be highly relevant to the requirements of the Splunk job role within the Bank of England.

Finally, I am a highly motivated and dedicated individual who is committed to delivering high-quality results. I am passionate about using technology to solve complex problems and streamline processes, and I am always looking for ways to improve my skills and knowledge.

Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,

Eden Wheeler 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...