Splunk Dev

What is the difference between the Express and the Enterprise versions for Splunk MINT?

pilkyo
Engager

Dear all.
I have two questions.

First, what is the difference between the express and the enterprise version?
Is there the specific features for enterprise version in the dashboard?

Second, can you support C/C++ application on Linux?
I found that I can get the SDK for android and IOS.
But, as you know, there are many C/C++ application on many platforms like android, Ubuntu, Tizen and so on.
So, I want to know whether you support the SDK or something for C/C++ application.

Thank you.

1 Solution

ppapadopoulos_s
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Express is a SaaS product that gives you quick access to some basic KPIs & Crash reporting and builts on top of the codebase of BugSense. Splunk MINT Enterprise includes Express but also an dedicated app running on top of Splunk Enterprise. Because it uses Splunk Enterprise it has more robust dashboards, drill down capabilities, configurable data retention, custom alerts & reports and so much more.

MINT Express & MINT Enterprise are going to be merged into a single product.

View solution in original post

croyal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

MINT Enterprise and the MINT App have been released. Learn more here:

http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/MintApp/1.0.1/UserGuide/AbouttheSplunkMINTApp

The Free MINT plan supports up to 25K MAU: https://mint.splunk.com/pricing
MINT Enterprise and MINT App that support >25K MAU are now available. For information, contact mintsales@splunk.com.

ppapadopoulos_s
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Express is a SaaS product that gives you quick access to some basic KPIs & Crash reporting and builts on top of the codebase of BugSense. Splunk MINT Enterprise includes Express but also an dedicated app running on top of Splunk Enterprise. Because it uses Splunk Enterprise it has more robust dashboards, drill down capabilities, configurable data retention, custom alerts & reports and so much more.

MINT Express & MINT Enterprise are going to be merged into a single product.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...