Splunk Dev

How to create a drilldown for a single value panel to show more details?

spoo
Explorer

I'm trying to create a drilldown for a single value panel. I want my user to be able to click on the value, and it will load new panel with all details. I have set token but not sure where to pass in detailed panel so that drill down works.

PFA :
here is my single value panel query
| eval A = if(DURATION>30, "Long Duration Jobs","Duration")
| stats count by A | where A="Long Duration Jobs"

----

i have another panel which shows details of these long duration jobs:

| eval Duration = if(DURATION>30, "Long Duration Jobs", "Duration")
| search Duration = "Long Duration Jobs"
| rename EXEC_DATE_TIME as Datetime SERVER_NAME as "System Name" JOB_NAME as "Job Name" STATUS_NAME as "Status" EXEC_DATETIME as "Execution Datetime" DURATION as "Duration(s)" DELAY as "Dealy(s)" JOB_COUNT as "Job Count" JBCREATED_BY as "Job Createdby " SDL_DATETIME as "SDL Datetime"
| table Datetime "System Name" "Job Name" "Execution Datetime" "Status" Duration "Duration(s)" "Dealy(s)" "Job Count" "Job Createdby" "SDL Datetime"

How to connect these 2 panles so that when i click on single value, the detailed panel should pop up. Please suggest

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...