Splunk Dev

Drilldown view to child dashboard with selected filters

Gokul_Krishnan
Engager

Hello,

I am stuck and need assistance regarding below topic.

I have a dashboard with multiselect filter. When a click on drilldown view, the URL is not converting "%20" to "&".

This is the result URL when I click the drilldown view.

https://.....&form.token1=value1%26form.TPC_1%3Dvalue2

This same code and logic is working for tables and stats. I have used the same code there and it is working fine. But in this dashboard I have used Chart and here it is not working. The correct result what I should get is https://.....&form.token1=value1&form.TPC_1=value2

I am not sure why %26 is not converted to "&" and %3D to "="

And in filter, we can see this is converted to & and = but not in URL. Due to copyright issue, I have replaced the original value to Value1 and token as field1

Gokul_Krishnan_0-1643378675457.png

Below mentioned is the code used for drilldown link.

<condition>

<eval token="trans_field1">replace("".$form.field1$,",","&amp;form.field1="</eval>

<link target="_blank">$details_dashboard$?form.field1=$trans_field1$</link>

</condition>

Any work around?

Labels (4)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Since you already have the token in URL format, you could try the |n modifier so no formatting is done

<link target="_blank">$details_dashboard$?form.field1=$trans_field1|n$</link>

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Since you already have the token in URL format, you could try the |n modifier so no formatting is done

<link target="_blank">$details_dashboard$?form.field1=$trans_field1|n$</link>
0 Karma

Gokul_Krishnan
Engager

Thank you so much. Its working. Really appreciate your assistance.😊

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...