Splunk Dev

Drilldown view to child dashboard with selected filters

Gokul_Krishnan
Engager

Hello,

I am stuck and need assistance regarding below topic.

I have a dashboard with multiselect filter. When a click on drilldown view, the URL is not converting "%20" to "&".

This is the result URL when I click the drilldown view.

https://.....&form.token1=value1%26form.TPC_1%3Dvalue2

This same code and logic is working for tables and stats. I have used the same code there and it is working fine. But in this dashboard I have used Chart and here it is not working. The correct result what I should get is https://.....&form.token1=value1&form.TPC_1=value2

I am not sure why %26 is not converted to "&" and %3D to "="

And in filter, we can see this is converted to & and = but not in URL. Due to copyright issue, I have replaced the original value to Value1 and token as field1

Gokul_Krishnan_0-1643378675457.png

Below mentioned is the code used for drilldown link.

<condition>

<eval token="trans_field1">replace("".$form.field1$,",","&amp;form.field1="</eval>

<link target="_blank">$details_dashboard$?form.field1=$trans_field1$</link>

</condition>

Any work around?

Labels (4)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Since you already have the token in URL format, you could try the |n modifier so no formatting is done

<link target="_blank">$details_dashboard$?form.field1=$trans_field1|n$</link>

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Since you already have the token in URL format, you could try the |n modifier so no formatting is done

<link target="_blank">$details_dashboard$?form.field1=$trans_field1|n$</link>
0 Karma

Gokul_Krishnan
Engager

Thank you so much. Its working. Really appreciate your assistance.😊

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...