Splunk Dev

AppInspect vs Upgrade Readiness App Results

superducktoes

I have an app that the Upgrade Readiness App says is not passing due to an error. After digging into it more it looks like it's occurring because of the line contrib/jquery-2.1.0 in the file /appserver/static/js/build/common.js

If I submit the same app to AppInspect, it doesn't have any results in the errors/warnings or in the manual checks for that line in common.js.

Really my question is, I believe common.js comes from the Add-on Builder. Is it okay to leave that file as is or do I just change the line referencing contrib/jquery-2.1.0 to use an updated version of jQuery?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I recently found that if you generate with the latest version of Add-on Builder, it should not have this problem from the Splunk developers. (Though I'm yet to test myself)

https://github.com/splunk/addonfactory-ucc-generator/issues/421#issuecomment-1033799650

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...