Reporting

Why when exporting a table from a report created in splunk in csv format, does not it download the total amount to all users by bringing different amounts of records?

jvergara

I have a problem when exporting records of a report created in splunk and downloaded in csv format, it happens that users access this report that contains several filters and the objective is to download all the records in this table, even though when making the export so that it brings all the records these do not download in their entirety but partially and the amount is random and much less than the total. I have done tests with the administrator user and I download correctly.
I tried creating a test user who assigned the same role to the one that is used by the users and presented the same failure, so I assigned this user test power user capabilities and it worked correctly for a few moments, but he returned to the error .

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...