Deployment Architecture

Why am I getting the following error between Eventgen and a Netapp Ontap entry?: "not well-formed (invalid token): line 1, column 6"

freflex

I have installed Splunk 7.2 and Evengen 6.2.1 and I want to generate events for NetApp Ontap entry. I have run the following command from the terminal windows to verify the error:

splunk cmd python ../SA-Eventgen/bin/modinput_eventgen.py --username  --password  --infile samples/ontap_aggrinv_cmode.csv

Here is the error:
not well-formed (invalid token): line 1, column 6

Here is the eventgen.conf file:
[global]
count = 1
maxIntervalsBeforeFlush = 1
splunkHost = localhost
splunkUser = xxxxxxxx
splunkPass = xxxxxxxx

[ontap_aggrinv_cmode.csv]
mode = replay
sampletype = csv
outputMode = splunkstream

Sample data contains last 15 mins of data

timeMultiple = 1
timeField = time

2013-08-22 19:34:49

token.0.token = \d{4}-\d{2}-\d{2} \d{2}:\d{2}:\d{2}
token.0.replacementType = timestamp
token.0.replacement = %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S

Example entry:

"_raw",host,index,source,sourcetype,time
    "{""disk-types"": ""520"", ""max-named-disks-per-request"": ""128"", ""min-aggr-disk-count"": {""min-aggr-disk-count-info"": [{""minimum-disk-count"": ""1"", ""raid-type"": ""raid0""}, {""minimum-disk-count"": ""3"", ""raid-type"": ""raid4""}, {""minimum-disk-count"": ""5"", ""raid-type"": ""raid_dp""}, {""minimum-disk-count"": ""7"", ""raid-type"": ""raid_tec""}]}, ""default-raidtype-config"": {""default-raidtype-config-info"": {""disk-type"": ""FCAL"", ""default-raid-type"": ""raid_dp""}}, ""snapshots-max"": ""255"", ""default-raidtype"": ""raid_dp"", ""checksum-types"": ""block"", ""raidgroup-size"": {""raidgroup-size-info"": [{""maximum-size"": ""14"", ""disktype"": ""FCAL"", ""minimum-size"": ""2"", ""raidtype"": ""raid4"", ""default-size"": ""8""}, {""maximum-size"": ""28"", ""disktype"": ""FCAL"", ""minimum-size"": ""3"", ""raidtype"": ""raid_dp"", ""default-size"": ""16""}, {""maximum-size"": ""29"", ""disktype"": ""FCAL"", ""minimum-size"": ""4"", ""raidtype"": ""raid_tec"", ""default-size"": ""24""}]}, ""node"": ""cluster-9-01"", ""allowed-raidtypes"": {""raidtype-info"": [{""raidtype"": ""raid0""}, {""raidtype"": ""raid4""}, {""raidtype"": ""raid_dp""}, {""raidtype"": ""raid_tec""}]}, ""root-volume"": ""vol0""}","10.0.1.39",ontap,"aggr-get-filer-info","ontap:aggr","2016-12-05 14:53:49"
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...